- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Answers to Your Questions About Legal Cuba Travel for Your Clients
As you may have seen in email announcements or news articles recently — International Expeditions has been licensed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to provide people-to-people Cuba travel for U.S. citizens. Not only does this allow your clients to travel to Cuba legally, but they can experience Cuba in the most authentic way possible — through the eyes of its people.
Arranging Travel to Cuba
- Discover IE's immersive people-to-people itinerary, offering unforgettable opportunities for your clients to interact with Cuban people.
- Find out about the emphasis on engaging with Cuban naturalists, birders, biologists and conservation groups that sets IE apart.
- How is the process for booking a people-to-people journey different from booking a conventional tour?
- What steps do your clients need to take to register for a spot on one of our journeys?
- Learn about restrictions on the "souvenirs" your clients can bring back legally.
- Pricing and departure dates for programs beginning in June.
The latest itinerary, dates and pricing for the Cuba program is available in our Cuba Flyer. Please note that the itinerary continues to evolve as we move toward our inaugural June departures, and the itinerary will certainly change after we run the June programs and learn better what works. Nevertheless, this document can help you show your guests what they will experience on an IE Cuba People to People itinerary. Also, please note the blank space on the bottom-right of page two for you to add your contact information.
The Participant Application Form
If you have clients interested in joining one of IE's people to people programs, have them fill out the Participant Application Form and return it to International Expeditions (clients can also return the form to you to forward to IE). As we explained, IE's license stipulates that all Cuba bookings, payments, and travel documents will be directly between IE and the client. With your agency name and contact information on the Participant Application form, we will pay a referral fee of $450 for each person you send to us who travels on one of our itineraries.