- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Agent Social Media Tools
International Expeditions has the tools to make your social media marketing easy! Keep reading for suggested tweets, Facebook posts and even blog material that will keep your clients engaged AND ensure you look like a true authority on nature travel.
Share IE’s great voyage values with your Twitter followers. Here are some easy suggested tweets:
- Don't miss the boat! Small-ship #Cuba cruises aboard @IEtravel's 46-guest yachts are filling quickly! Call xxx-xxx-xxxx for details.
- Is Cuba calling your name? @IEtravel offers THREE distinct (& legal!) options to explore via land or cruise! Call xxx-xxx-xxxx for details.
- No single supplement on small-ship Amazon River, Galapagos Islands & Cuba cruises! Call xxx-xxx-xxxx for details.
Insider’s Tip: Store cameras in the bathroom so you don't fog-up the internal lenses.
All you have to do is copy, paste and share!
Facebook is a great way to engage your best travelers. Here are just a few suggestions for great posts that are sure to get your fans talking. Hint: Fill-in the blank questions are great for encouraging comments.
Keep checking back often for new suggestions.
- Where will your next passport stamp come from?
- What was the first country you visited?
- What country has the best beaches?
- What airline has the best in-flight entertainment options?
- What is the one place you’d love to visit…but haven’t yet?
- New York? Paris? LA? What is the best city for a weekend getaway?
- The thing I hate the most about air travel is _________ .
Plus, if you have a blog, be sure to post links to your stories on your Facebook wall.
International Expeditions is happy to pass along posts on wildlife, travel tips and more that you can use on your blog and e-newsletters. Here is a sampling of what we have available. Contact Emily Harley for more information.
- 6 Fantastico Havana Experiences
- Spot a Rare Black Rhino in Ngorongoro
Nature travel in Tanzania offers hundreds of opportunities to see animals that most have only gotten to know through textbooks and magazines.
- Professional Photo Tips for Travelers
With over 35 years of wildlife photography experience and credits including Robb Report, Atlanta Journal Constitution and Birmingham Magazine, George Ritchey offers travelers tips on how to capture, preserve and enhance their memories while exploring.
- Tips for the First-Time Birder
Recent years have seen birdwatching emerge as one of the most popular nature travel activities. There are a few things birdwatchers should keep in mind whenever they enter the brush in search of an elusive species.
As the largest island in the Caribbean, Cuba is packed with some of the most distinct cultural and natural wonders to be found in the region. Here’s International Expeditions' guide for making the most of your time in Havana.