What is included in the cost of my Southern Peru tour?
- Unique and exciting combination of culture, archeology, nature and wildlife
- Nighttime skiff rides and rainforest walks in the Amazon
- Cultural interaction at fishing villages and other places along the way
- Excursion Colca Canyon – stunning scenery, condors, and birds
- Visit Peruvian islands of Lake Titicaca
- Excursion and overnight on Bolivian islands of Lake Titicaca
- Three nights in Tambopata (Amazon) with daily hiking and boating excursions
- Services of a local Expedition Leader to lead/guide, plus local guides at Tambopata
- Boutique accommodations
- 31 meals
- All tipping except for Expedition Leader
- All transfers
- Water included in your room daily, at all lunches and dinners, on all excursions, and on all transfers
Do I need a visa to travel to Peru?
No visas are required for US or Canadian citizens to travel to Peru.
Will I need to a converter?
Electricity in Peru ranges from 110 to 220V AC. Many appliances are dual voltage and can handle 110V to 220V. Guests need to check their appliances to see if a convertor is needed. Guests will need Type G British 3-pin adaptor.
What wildlife will I see on IE’s Southern Peru tour?
While we can never guarantee wildlife sightings, some of the notable species in the areas we visit are:
- Andean condors
- Red howler monkey
- Red-bellied macaw
- Point-tailed palm creepers
- Side-necked turtles
- Three-toed sloth