Discover a true escape in IE's luxurious, fully staffed private villa in the Galapagos Islands. This well-appointed, glamorous five-bedroom villa on Santa Cruz Island offers a rare opportunity to savor the famed nature of Galapagos during private, naturalist-led excursions while being spoiled by an attentive staff. During day excursions in the islands, you can relax and sunbathe on your private boat, swim and snorkel in the Pacific amidst unrivaled natural beauty; or hike in the forested highlands to meet giant tortoises. The villa staff includes a naturalist, concierge, private chef, barman, waiter, and housekeeper. Plus, all meals, wine and cocktails are included and customized to your preferences.
- Luxury villa located on the waterfront of Puerta Ayora.
- Air-conditioned and tastefully decorated.
- Terrace featuring great ocean views.
- Two luxurious sitting rooms, five bedrooms, seven bathrooms and TV room with audio visual equipment.
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi and outdoor barbecue with al fresco dining.
- Kitchen is outfited with modern appliances, but there is no need to cook. You will have a private chef to prepare all your meals. You will even have a barman and waiter. All meals plus wine, liquor, soft drinks and water included.
- Staff includes a private chef, waiter/barman, maid service and a private naturalist guide.
- Five large bedrooms each with a private bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have king sized beds and the other three have two double beds.
- Full program of activities in the Galapagos Islands customized for you and led by private naturalist guide.
- Snorkeling gear and wet suits, plus all travel by vehicle and speed boat included.
For More Information
Custom Travel Planner
E-mail: [email protected]