What's included in the price of IE’s Uganda travel packages ?
- Escorted gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Five national parks
- Wildlife excursions by boat, land & on foot
- Escorted chimpanzee trek in Kibale Forest
- Visit Entebbe Botanical Gardens
- Four boat trips on Nile, Kazinga Channel, Lake Albert Delta & Lake Mburo
- Tour Kampala
- Night game drive at Lake Mburo
- Visit village of Bigodi
- Tour local Paper Craft project
- 12 nights’ accommodation at country’s best hotels, tented camps & lodges
- 35 meals
- Drinking water on transfers, excursions, in rooms daily & at group lunches & dinners
- Flying Doctors membership
- Tips to porters, drivers, local guides & waiters for included meals
- Arrival & departure transfers
Click here for complete terms and conditions.
Are visas required for Uganda travel ?
A visa is required for U.S. and Canadian citizens to enter Uganda – we recommend this be obtained upon arrival. No photos are required and the current cost is USD $50 (subject to change). Exact change in U.S. dollars is required. As you may transit Nairobi to/from Entebbe, please note a visa for Kenya will not be necessary.
What vaccinations are required for Uganda travel?
All visitors require vaccination against yellow fever. The CDC recommends vaccinations for hepatitis A and typhoid. Cholera outbreaks occur occasionally, but most travelers are at low risk for infection. You should consult with your personal physician.