The Galapagos Islands are a unique destination year-round, but March has some special highlights...especially for those that love the water! Our knowledgeable staff put together some great reasons to consider a March getaway to Galapagos.
- Best underwater visibility - ideal for our frequent snorkeling excursions!
- Average water temperatures are a comfortable 77 degrees
- Sea turtles, marine iguanas and land iguanas are nesting
- Tortoises (in the wild) are laying eggs
- Great frigatebirds are mating and nesting on Geonovesa...and IE is one of the few companies visiting this outlying island
And don't forget, International Expeditions is offering NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT - a $1,200 savings - on the March 5 Galapagos Island vacation. Space on the 32-guest Evolution is limited, so be sure to call 800-633-4734 today to reserve space on a March Galapagos adventure cruise.
Read a daily account of an IE staff member's journey to Galapagos.