- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Dreaming of a Green Christmas?
Tis the season to be green, but between running errands all over town and wrapping gifts, it may seem impossible to keep the holidays environmentally friendly. While it's not easy being green, these tips from the International Expeditions staff can help make your holiday a little greener.
- Chop the tree up and use it for firewood
- Re-gift something you don't use
- Shop online to save gas
- If you shop, shop locally and buy locally-made products
- Plan ahead! Make a list of shops you need to visit and plan your route to save time and gas
- Paper grocery sacks make great wrapping paper, and you can pair them with a rustic piece of trimming from a tree or several leaves for a natural looking gift
Have your own eco-friendly holiday tips? Be sure to let us know by commenting here or posting them on the IE facebook page!