- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Go "Green" for Football!
With the start of college football this weekend, it's important to remember to go green - regardless of whether you cheer for the Crimson and White or Blue and Maze! It may take some extra planning to make your tailgating more eco-friendly, but follow these tips to help reduce your impact on our Earth.
- Use recycled trash bags, making sure to fill each as full as possible
- Be sure to include bags or boxes for recycling glass and aluminum cans
- Don't bring lots of individually wrapped snacks, they create a ton of waste
- Avoid plastic cups by asking friends to bring personal water bottles or their reusable souvenir cups from previous games
- Haul off excess fruits & veggies for composting
- Wear vintage game gear - from your closet or found in re-sell shops - rather than buying new every year
You might also like: