- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Ultimate Packing List
Many airlines are only allowing 15 pounds for your carry-on, and it takes planning to pack the perfect bag! We asked our staff to compile the perfect packing list, and they’ve thrown in some helpful packing tricks as well.
- Passport, tickets & frequent flyer card
- Cash & credit cards
- Contacts, glasses & all solutions
- Camera, film & batteries
- Two copies of the “photo page” of your passport
- Ear plugs & neck rest
- Snacks & lozenges
- Change of clothes
- Toothbrush (wouldn’t hurt to pick up a small tube of toothpaste once you’re through security)
- ENTERTAINMENT (It’s a six-hour flight to Lima, and who wants to watch airplane movies for that long!)
Remember, dress in layers (planes are usually chilly) and wear your heaviest shoes so they won’t take up space (and valuable pounds) in your checked bags!
What is packed in your perfect carry-on?