- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- New Journeys Online Preview
- Africa & the Middle East
- Asia & the Pacific
- Central & South America
- North America & Caribbean
- Custom Options
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Expedition Vessel - WAOW
WAOW, a traditionally crafted, three-masted wooden vessel. Each of the generous cabins features private bath, individual climate control, desk and entertainment system. An Indonesian chef will delight you with both local specialties and a robust international menu. When not exploring, you may take advantage of the ship’s ample deck space, dedicated camera room with charging stations, or even spoil yourself with a massage.
See 360° Views of Water Adventure Ocean Wide (WAOW)
|View Tour »|
* Note: Virtual tours will display in a pop-up window and may take a few seconds to load. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash player.
Each of the nine generous cabins features individual climate control, desk and entertainment system featuring a variety of movies and music to suit all tastes. All cabins offer private bathrooms with separate shower.
- Lower Deck: Each cabin measures approximately 258 sq. ft. and is located below the main deck.
- Main Deck: The two Main Deck cabins are located at the rar of the middle deck and measure approximately 226 sp. ft., plus a balcony.
- Upper Deck: The huge 484 sp. ft. Upper Deck cabin offers a spacious, private sun deck at the rear of the upper deck.
An Indonesian chef prepares recipes allowing you to sample both local special ties and international favorites. It is possible to cater to the vegetarian and those with special dietary requirements on simple request. Non-alcoholic drinks and the ship's delicious fruit-shakes are included in the price of your Bali tour.