- About IE
- Our Expeditions
- New Journeys Online Preview
- Africa & the Middle East
- Asia & the Pacific
- Central & South America
- North America & Caribbean
- Custom Options
- Travel Specials
- Prepare for Your Trip
- Travel Agents
- Contact Us
Amarco II Ship Information
A true highlight of our Egypt tour is a four-night Nile cruise aboard the elegant M/S Amarco II. This five-star Nile cruiser boasting 35 suites, offers superb service and an unforgettable atmosphere for your journey. Surrounded by refined elegance aboard the Amarco II, cruise past Egypt’s famed living museum on our four-night Nile River cruise between Aswan and Luxor.
As you can see on the Amarco II deck plan, you can treat yourself to the spa, massage, steam room and sauna – all manned by a professional crew, or enjoy swimming and relaxing on the Sun Deck. Since your health and safety are of utmost importance, the Amarco II offers a 24-hour medical clinic for emergencies, as well as an ultraviolet water purification system. The ship is equipped with an elevator.
- Restaurant serving International cuisine, on both buffet and a la carte meals
- Lounge, salon and bars
- Swimming pool and sun deck bar
- Jeweler, souvenir shop and hairdresser
- Landry and dry cleaning
- Internet access
- Audiovisual facilities for conferences
Your Suite Aboard the Amarco II
Your large suite — 431 sq. ft. — aboard the 70-passenger Amarco II features a living and sleeping areas with separate dressing area; ample closets and drawer space; and a spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi and jet shower.
Also take advantage of your cabin’s private balcony with panoramic, sound-proof windows as you spend your four-night Nile cruise sailing through this living museum.
- Individually controlled air condition
- LCD Television with in house movie and satellite channels
- Sleeping and living area with separate dressing area
- Large closets and plenty of drawer space
- Mini bar
- Individual programmable safe box
- Large bathroom with Jacuzzi and jet shower
- Bathrobes and slippers